Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boat Tour, Catania, going out flop, etc

Ta daaaa - new pictures are up - check the webshots!
So Saturday was our Catania fieldtrip. We met at 8:30 AM with Metcalf (Greek Myth and Religion prof) and hopped on the Bus to Catania! I thought I could go and read some - aka do some homework, but I felt sick after a page and a half so I stopped.
On our way along the coast, we could see Mount Etna, the snowy tip above the clouds. cool site! We first went to a Museum about the Allied Invasion in Sicily - it was an interactive museum and we had a very good tourguide :D The market was insane - A Ton of clothes, shoes, BOOTS, bags (fake), food, etc.... NICE .. and a nice shopping mile! I couldn't contain myself, and bought a nice bag on sale at this cute store, I forgot the name. Pictures will be on webshots~!
Speaking off, webshots is having issues and that makes me cranky... after all, Im sitting outside here... ON THE STONE ..... where it's cold.... to upload these pics. Argh.
Mann, frustrierend!
Ich update spaeter aus dem Warmen...

No comments: