Sunday, January 27, 2008

cha bang

Sunday, January....

Ciao cari amici!

We slept in today, and it's really hard to leave a warm bed when the apartment is molto freddo! We had some heater issues (related to the flames -we thought it would explode!) Anyways, when we ran into Liam, one of the housing guys, this morning, he promised to stop by and take a look. As it turned out, everything was fine.
So now we have heat, YAY!
We had lunch at a little panini and gelato place, and I ordered a calzone filled with tomatoes, cheese, and eggplant!I also had a Happy Hippo with it. I had no problem ordering, and that felt really good. I mean, I get by, I really do, and I understand more than I would have thought (Sicilians speak slowly and draw out their words!)
Then I got some postcards, and found some cute potential gifts for certain people!
Anyways, Brie made some sausage with lemons, very good.
Classes start tomorrow, placement test at 9:30, then from 2-5. Oma and Opa called today :)
OK, the roomers are getting readay to go out, and I shall go with.
Ciao, baci e abbracci!

No comments: